Bramha's Creation.



 


Creation.



Note :- This is inspired purely from philosophical and mythical ground and not on scientific notions. The following post is purely meant to understand the primal cause with means of absurd symbolism and metaphoric interpretation. Under no means it claims to be true.


10/06/1995.

Today I am 29 years old and I have a identity. My name is my identity. However I do not  recognize myself by my name, as a matter fact my identity is defined by my experience. There is a cloud of emotions, experience, memories which gives me a hint of my individuality. My identity is reflected deep with in my memories. 

But is it who truly I am. ?
who am I anyway ?
what defines me ?
this body goes on a continues change, from birth to death, my face changes, my body shape changes, nothing is permanent. I got manifested in flesh and bones and will turn to dirt again someday.

Is this all about me ? is this is all life is about ? 
Between life and death lies my entire existence? my entire individuality. ? what after that ? what was there before that ? where did I came  from ? and where will I be ?

(Note :- Assuming recantation mentioned in early religious text is true )
 
okay lets. Roll back time, 
lets roll back 28 years from now ?
I am in womb ?
lets roll back again 

(some people believe that life is all about chemical composition and prior to body nothing exists, however in ancient Egypt, Greece, India and in many other civilization there was a concept of “soul” or “atman” or “ka” (as per scholarly translations)  )

reversing time I existed in some other body at some other time, probably in past, 

assuming recantation is still true.
before that I probably lived a million life in million other bodies (human bodies, don’t ask me why no animal or other life form :P)


now this transmigration of soul would have been would cease to exist at some point. 
as population that is wide spread now has to be originally descended form a single parent.
(adam and eve) or (Manu and Shatarupa) or (Prometheus and Pandora).

now where this couple originated from ?
as per texts. God placed them in the garden of Eden and god created them.
Assuming this is correct. Who created god ? and who is he ? 

now this is where it gets interesting.
god created us. As souls.
but who created him ?

Philosophers throughout millennia strived harder and harder to understand this term of “god”
every secret of this universe is hidden within this one word. “GOD”

different school of Philosophy gives different versions of him.
some believe in a single entity (Monotheists)
some believe in multiple entities (Polytheists)

however even before Adam and eve were created,
was there no earth? Was there no life form ? how did it all started ? why did it started ? 

Life on earth started because “Bramha created this universe from thought. This thought was powered by desire. Because Bramha wanted to experience his creation, he created life on earth so that he can experience his own creation through us”

we are born in image of god, a part of him exists with in our soul. 
This part is what is claimed to be non physical, deathless, endless, and leaves body and takes the new one.

Our purpose is to realise our true nature. Who we are and what we are meant for.

so who are we ? what is our purpose here ? why are we even born ?
are we the spark from stars that shines in the dark ?
are we the might of the mountains that touches the sky ?
are we ocean with depth of emotions ?


Different life, different experience, but our heart is one.

I believe we are born to experience and realise our true nature. 
Something that stands out and shines above everything. Our true nature lies with in heart of god. And we must resonate with it.

This life, this earth (“maya”) is a just a playground or medium to realise our true nature.
Through people we love, Through our friends, through our family, through ups and downs of the life.

our true nature(Spirit), which is pure, is something that has to be realised. The closer we are from it the happier we are, the away from it the more depressing it is.


so answer to the first question is, we are born to experience and learn about our true self. 
we all are here for a purpose. and we are here to know our purpose and walk towards it. I don’t know what is the purpose of  a small soul like me in this big world !

will I be just another brick in a wall ? or is my destiny someplace else.
I don’t know for now, but I am sure with time everything will become clear.

29 years completed and only 71 to go ! (assuming 100 XD )

I hope when I am on my last breath. I have a sense of satisfaction and realisation of my true spirit. 



FIN.
 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Abstract Comparisons.

HUNT.