A symphony for fallen soul


What is this strong sensation on the back of my spine?
Something is not right.
Some evil presence I can sense near my side.

The air in the surrounding has changed
A dark feeling is starting to suffocate.

What is this so dark and not divine
Eyes search to kill it, but nowhere to find.

My heart pumps irregularly.
He is here again, to mock me regularly.

The same feeling is corrupting my soul again,
The demon-possessed the body of people I love, 
and their judgemental eyes are staring at me again.

The people whom I loved are leaving me one by one,
Tortured to watch it all over again, the devil enjoys all this fun.

Minds of people controlled by this devil, won't ever be free
all my efforts dissolved in vain, and my hopes will turn to ashes, I agree.

Through other's eyes, and tongue he will speak.
Can't blame the people, who are possessed by the demon,
Lovely they are as always, but they became so bleak.
it is he, who is just toying with the weak.

He is not out somewhere, he is hidden inside me.
He gets out, at his perfect moment and drags me into a torturous sea.

So sicken by his existence, I want to kill him apart
He hides inside the clock of my soul, every time I want to throw him apart.

He got out, possessed my loved ones again,      
Killed them all, but he escaped and lived again.

This demon is not to be killed,
who he wants to host, it is his will.

God made good, god made evil
every entity has its purpose,
this is now revealed.
The demon must also be respected,
he must also not be neglected. 

He identifies himself with me
he loves me and is attached to me.

It's not the dark that I choose,
it's not the evil that I want to become.
I don’t want to be like him, he is like a scum.

Let the world be grey,
I shall never think to become evil on my way,

Let the shadows be horrific
I shall always choose to be kind and pure, I shall be very specific

once my choices are clear,
the devil will leave me, taking away all this fear.

It is again a matter of choice.
Don’t give up yet, shouted my inner voice.

With a leap of faith, I choose the bright side.
let the heart be pure, then angels will also guide
Into the world of free skies, where I can never be tied.


   

Comments

  1. Wonderful ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one can Guess what's in the mind of almighty God.and it's purpose

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Abstract Comparisons.

Bramha's Creation.

HUNT.