Judgement Day !!


 

Judgement day


Ohh these bright clouds, too much haze, such a quiet place……. Where am I ???

welcome to the gates of judgement(a voice from sky)

me:- Uhh…. To the gates of what ??
He:- Judgement.
me:- who are you? Where are you ? Come forward !!!
He:- ohh I am right in front of you. you cannot see me. I have been with you all this time ?
me:- all this time?
He:- yes.
me:- when I thought no one was watching me, and I stole cookies from the shop.
He:- ohh yes, I was there, at that time.
me :- and when I swiped stickers of my book with that of my friend, because I was scared that he might get less marks cause his copy was incomplete?   
he:- yes, I was there too.
me:- and the time when I had a terrible road accident and I was lying on the floor for hours crying for help.
he:- yes. I was with you at that time too…
me :- The hell!!! I don’t understand, you have been by my side all the time, then why haven’t you helped me when I was alone, crying for help after that accident. why you never showed up at times when I was all alone, weak and lonely. Why now?

He:- Because my job is only to watch. I was forbidden to communicate with you until you were alive. As you are now dead. We can both communicate with each other in this realm.

Me:- I am dead ?? you lost your mind ? and your job is to only watch?? You think I am an idiot ? Who are you anyways and where am I ???

He:- I have told you already, Right now, you are before the gates of judgment, I was with you all the life, now it is my duty to give details of your karmic record. so you will get your fate in your next life as per your karmas .

me:- I don’t believe you, get me out of here.

He:- you cannot get out, you don’t believe me ?, think about where you have been before coming to this place.

Me:- I can't remember, I think I was traveling in a car, and there was a strong sound of the crash, I can't exactly remember.

he:- yes, you can't remember. A person cannot remember his own death, because by the time you could encounter any more pain, your soul already left your body.

me:- okay!!  I am dead !!! So what now?

He:- Don’t worry about it. This whole life was a test! You don’t have to worry about death. Death is another beginning. Death is for the body not for the soul. You will continue in another body.

but to give you a proper place, a proper body again, I have to review the karmas of your life. shall we begin?

me:- my whole life was a test ?????? an exam ????? that is why I was always so scared of all kinds of exams…….

He:-…………..

Me:-………….

He:- shall we begin?


me:- oh yes.

He:- alright so, we will review some of the instances of your life. I will ask you a question and you have to answer with proper reasons.
For each good act you will gets some points. For each evil deed you will reduce some points. Maximum are 100
Remember there is no point in telling a lie or hiding a truth. I know everything. This whole process is for you to understand the impact of your choices on others' lives.

me:- okay.

he:- Okay, so the first instance, your friend stole your savings money worth rs 75000. All your family members warned you to break your friendship with that friend, because he was now involved in drugs. but instead you deliberately disobeyed your parents and your loved ones. You hurt your loved ones, being friends with the only person they restricted you from.

me:- ohh yes, I had a choice to blame it all on him and save my image in front of my family. But instead, I took his side. I had brought shame and humiliation to my parents. Yes I did a terrible crime. I am sorry. If it causes negative karma then  also I accept.

He:- negative karma ? Shame ? hahahaha. No. Not at all.
As far as your parents are concerned, you didn’t cause them any harm, they are your parents and they will forgive you anytime.
but forgiving your friend was an act of empathy and humanity. Inhumane treatment was the reason he got involved with drugs. You forgive him and keeping the friendship as it is. Made him believe in humanity. That ignited good things inside him and he lived a better life, free from drugs, free from trouble. Evil cannot destroy evil. It's only the good that destroys evil. Forgiving him and accepting him as he is was a good act. So +10 points to your karmic debt.

Me:- yuuu huuu!!!! I knew I was right all the time.

He :- okay so let's move on to the next topic. Remember the girl you liked so much. you loved so much ?

Me:- Anushree ? oh yes she was a good friend of mine.

He :- You dreamed about her daily, you wanted her so badly and there came a time and situation when you both were alone and free to hear whispers of your heart. Do you remember she asked you if you wanted her in your life.
she was also interested in you. What did you say ? How did you react ?

Me :- That was a disappointing and heartbreaking moment. Man, I totally screwed up. she was my good friend, she was also interested in me. I am sure she was expecting a yes. She knew I would never take a step forward, so she took the first move.

I let her down, I don’t know why I said No. Big No. She looked so hurtful and embarrassed. I am such a loser. I should have said yes. She would have been with me. I just couldn’t say yes. Yes, I am a loser. I can't even say yes to the person I dream about daily.
This is definitely an evil deed. You can reduce my score.

He:- Love is not selfish. It was not an act of cowardice. Loving enough to let go, is the act of bravery. Of course, you loved her, and she would have said yes. But you also know yourself better than anyone. You couldn’t provide a life in which she could grow. You loved her because of her expression of freedom. What good would that be, if your relationship with her would cost her, her freedom?
it did hurt her, but that was for her and your own good. She is well and happy with the other person. You are happy with yourself too.
so it’s a +10 again !

Me:- wiping out my tears.

He:- let's move forward…… so do you remember, turning up against your parents and the entire community in support of your sister because she was going for inter caste marriage.

Me:- oh yes, in discussion of this topic I have hurt many people’s opinion and their religious point of view and their belief system. I have caused so much pain to them and to my parents. I directly pointed out the flaws in their belief . you can reduce the point here. I have hurt their sentiments.

He:- reduce your points….. hahha… of course not!!! People should have belief which enhances the growth of the community, not which restricts their lives. If a belief system restricts the individual growth then such belief must be shattered and torn apart. Also love is not restricted to caste or community. Love has no bounds. It was a right choice. So it’s a plus 10 to you 

 
Me:- why are you telling me this now ?


He:- Because you are forgetting who are… because for some reason you are tending to be something that you are not. You are supposed to be kind and humble. But you are turning out very selfish and self centred. Remember who you are. Who you wanted to be….

 

Me:- oh yes, I always wanted to be kind, to be empathetic to make the world a better place. I always wanted to prove that it is inner that matters. I have a life to live, an example to set. That if the heart is pure then life cannot hold us down. There are many things I have to do. So much I have to accomplish!!

 

He :- Okay Akash, I thought now was the time of your death. I thought now is the perfect time to take away your soul. But you have so many desires, so many wishes, so many dreams. As long as you have a spark for desire, death can never come into your way. It was my mistake that I thought you were ready for the next life, but you are not. Now is not your time. You must go back. Take your place in the circle of life.

 

Me :- but I cannot go back, you said there is no way back.

he:- oh every rule has an exception, If there is a glitch in calculated karmic debt then a soul may go back. But there is a condition for that.

Me:- What condition?

He:-  you won't remember any  part of the conversation we had. However some realization that you had will reflect in you from this moment onwards. But you won't have any conscious memory of why or how you are having this feeling but, it will be there as I have induced it, because you asked me too…..

Me:- I can go back to my life? I mean, I thought I just had an accident. I died in a crash as you have told me.

He:- yes, that is true. But where were you before the crash ?

Me:- I was in college with my friends.

He:- and before that ?

Me:-  before that I was in my home practicing to levitate objects with psychic powers. (me in confusion)

He:- and before that ?

Me:- I was fighting with a UFO who came to conquer earth, with a simple laser gun.

Me:- but wait…..!!!! neither the UFO nor the psychic ability to levitate objects exists………… What exactly is going on here !!!!!!

He:- all your questions will be answered. Tell me where you were before that !

Me:- I can't remember……. I am trying to…..

He:- Okay, don’t try to remember, just wish for what you want to remember. I will manifest that reality to you accordingly.

Me:- come on akash….. Think!! Think!!!!!

Me:- Ohhh yes, I remembered , I am lying on my bed, in my room, before everything else. I was sleeping !!!!!!

He:- That is correct if you say/wish so !!!!

Me:- If I am sleeping right now. Then this conversation we had, it is not real ? is it a dream? Or is this a dream of a dream? and if this is a dream, then who are you ?  a figment of my imagination ?

He:- Listen to me akash!! It is real and it is not, it is a dream and it is not. It doesn’t matter. What matters is you are soon going to wake up. and you won't be remembering anything of the conversation we had. It never took place. But i have made you realise who you really are. you must remember who you are…..who you want to become…..

 
///**after realising that it was a dream, the dream starts to shatter**//


Me :- what is happening?? Why is this place falling apart ??

He:- I am sending you back!! It was good to meet you again !!!

//**dream is collapsing little time I had to get few answers**//

Me :- What ?? again ?? you mean we have met before ?? when ??
I don’t remember !!!!!

He:- of course you dont remember! You were a different person and it was your previous life. you wanted to control people with fear and power. I gave you that, but in the end you realised that you have just conquered their life for your benefit. You haven’t earned their heart, which you felt was the true treasure. So you had asked me for a life in which you could truly earn people's hearts by means of love, friendship and kindness. So I gave you that, in this life. I made such circumstances and situations for you. to get the experience of things that you have asked.
your friend stealing your money. Your girl  going away from you. Your sister being in a relationship with a person outside the community was all part of my plan, I have prepared for you. cause you asked me too……

Me:- I understand. I completely understand. We are responsible for our choices. We are responsible for our fate. I have made all choices of my life before this birth in front of you. I am living my life just to understand why I made such choices.

 

Me:- everything is coming back to me now, but this place is falling apart. I had many births before this life, it was always you who have guided me to the next life. it was you who fulfilled all my desires. I can recall everything…… we had conversations a million of times.

He:- Glad to have this conversation. We shall meet again. At the end of your life, on another judgement day….

/* dream almost falling apart*/

Me:- but wait….. I still have many questions. How long do I have to continue. Would you still be with me? In my real life?? Who are you anyways?

He:- I shall always be  with you, in this life, in the next life and in the coming life. in dreams and in reality. I shall always be with you.
You will continue until your all desires are fulfilled.
Who am I ? I am all ! I am none ! I am everyone and I am no one! I am him…………………………………………………….. I am you!!!!

 

/* dream shatters completely */

Alarm rings loud………….. 8 am in the morning. Feels like I came up upon something important but I can't recall. What is it that I am forgetting??? How can I recall something that I don’t know……. I am having this new feeling this morning. I am feeling more kind and empathetic..

The routine dog that comes to home shows up again, but instead of beating him with chappal. Today I am offering him food.
How come I suddenly came up with this kind and empathetic attitude?? Feels like I know and I  don’t know. Whatever it is, I am feeling good. I feel like someone is watching and that someone today, is happy watching me.

wait. Am I really awake, and feeding this dog  ????
or is it just a Dream?


///alarm rings again! //

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abstract Comparisons.

Bramha's Creation.

HUNT.