The demon of night!

 The demon of night!


Through gloomy thoughts he will possess,
With your fear he will feed.
When the night becomes dark,
He will grow big.

Doubts he plants.
Courage he takes.
In a room of silence,
he will make you suffocate.

Ghost of the past, reflected in his eyes
My hidden flaws, screaming in his voice.
Toxic are his thoughts.
Will drag you alone
Throw you in a void

He knows every nerve of me.
Cant trick him, he eventually finds me.
Bound by him, for freedom I want to fight.
but I cant, because demon says, he  is on my side.


He wounds fatally but never kills.
Shouts in my ears, but never the lies
Isolates me, but never caged.
Warns me but never threats.

Torture I felt, love it was.
Demon he looked, friend he was.
He believes the world is hell, and only the strong one’s are king.
I oppose, the world is a paradise and only pure heart wins.

We keep battling, day and night.
but nobody wins, all drained overnight.


wish we could give up, and bend down our knee.
we don't want to let go, let it be. 

we are tied to each other and cannot flee.
because I saw the mirror, and the demon was me!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abstract Comparisons.

Bramha's Creation.

HUNT.